30 Day World of Warcraft Challenge
Day 1: Your first character?
A troll hunter named Chakrabarti (found the name in a bibliography list in a science book and I still love it and tend to use it for trolls)
Got her to … over 40, I know that for sure, may have been early 50s (early vanilla, so that wasn’t too shabby) but then stopped playing for a few months. When I came back, I deleted her because I wanted to start fresh and I didn’t people going “OMG CHAK!!! where have you been?”
it was a really stupid thing to do and I regret it to this day :(
- ½ = How the character feels about people taller or shorter than them
- ± = The character and what they think about math
- † = How the character feels about murder
- @ = How the character appears online
- ¥ = How the character handles money or spends it
- ° = The character’s temperature preferences
- æ = The character and languages (Known or Want to Learn)
- ↔ = The character’s ability to read directions
- ♥ = Character’s preference for relationships (sexuality, type of person, etc.)
- zzz= What time the character enjoys sleep or being awake
- ☂ = Weather the character enjoys
- ♪ = What music the character likes
- ( =①ω①=) = What animals the character likes and if they have a pet/pets
- (・∀・ ) = The character’s emotional state most of the time
- ☆～（ゝ。∂）= How the character greets people
- ⊙﹏☉ = What flusters the character
- (≧∇≦) = What makes the character happy
- (/□＼*)・゜ = What makes the character blush
- (;╹⌓╹) = What scares the character
- （；へ：） = What makes the character cry
- (´ q ` ” ) = The character’s “guilty” pleasure
- （・□・；） = What makes the character uncomfortable
- (*^◇^)_旦 = What the character likes to eat and drink
- ｡ﾟ(TヮT)ﾟ｡ = What makes the character laugh
- (´；Д；｀) = What worries the character
- (⑅ ‘﹃’ ) = What the character daydreams or thinks about
- ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ ) = Friends the character has or would like to make
Blizzard has been doing really good with these models.
I LOVE HER A LOT OMG
BUT FOR REAL THEY BETTER ADD MORE HAIRSTYLES I STG
man Topia, you are gonna look SO much better…
do you ever get in those moods where you don’t feel like reading and you don’t feel like being on the internet and you don’t feel like watching a show and you don’t feel like sleeping and you don’t feel like existing in general
BUT YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING.It’s in words
Goblin Headcanon 101
Recently, because of my obsession with Radio Shows, it hit me that Goblins are most likely a Radio culture. What I mean is that every culture has it’s way of sharing and spreading stories. Humans have books and church and probably some plays. Dwarves have bars and songs (you can’t convince me that dwarves don’t have a metric ton of ballads both bawdy and non) and the museum. Orcs, Tauren and Trolls are all probably very focused on a verbal tradition of story telling. I would bet good money Blood Elves have some of the best plays in Azeroth and some Operas too.
So, what do Goblins have?
Radio. The rich have souped up cars with multiple stations. There are presumably enough cars to have a gas station and they have the trikes which I imagine have their own radio too. Radios are pretty cheap technology by Azerothian standards with it being given out for various missions even among races that aren’t as technologically advanced or focused as Goblins. And goblins don’t have a strong enough middle class to support television being popular, and radio is small and portable.
Picture people in the slums crowding around the tent of the guy with the nicest radio with the best reception for the weekly Radio Story. Picture people shouting at the actions of characters while getting their hair cut at the barber as the voice actors play out the recent drama. PICTURE A GOBLIN VERSION OF THE OLD SUPERMAN RADIO DRAMA.
I am really invested in this headcanon and I have only had it for a day.